C. H. I. C. K. E. N. has ... : 101 .

Chicken is not a bird . Bird is spelt with a B and CHICKEN is spelt with a C . Chicken is made , not nurtured .

It is an acronym for a processed food that might be important for some people .

CHICKEN : Chicken Has Instilled Certain Chemicals (pronounced " Kemicals " ) Every ( Person ) Needs

Some might have seen documentaries about birds being hybridized in to some things but that was , in some peoples imaginations and not possible in my reality . It takes some time to breed traits .

I remember how CHICKEN developed . I first ate Southern Fried Chicken at a restaurant . It was good . It was presented in a box . That I thought was unusual because I had never had food in a box . The box was colourful . I had never seen that box before . I did not immediately take it because I did not know what it was . Then the server said agreement to take it . So I touched it , and I felt something . It was some sort of unusual feeling on my finger . Some people say that the inks they used to use was the cause of pox . Some people say we should use less chemicals . In Australia today we do not have that product any more . And when using chemicals we err on the side of safety . Some people say it could have been chicken pox . It could have been the egg they used to to put the coating on the chicken . We still eat eggs , some of us . And we still have egg controversies in Australia .

Back on the topic of the food . It tasted good . I tried to figure out what it was made from . And I could not put the pieces together in to any sort of animal that I know .

Back on to the topic of rotisserie CHICKEN . Rotisserie chicken is the derivative of Southern Fried Chicken . The people whom engineer the food in a Third World country know somethings about what people need . As I have said in a previous blog ; " we need Angel made food . "

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vegan noodles : Part one ; Wei Lih instant noodles with Onion flavour

My Morals

Spellings of some common meats 101 : ( More revised and updated 2/10/2024 )