Vegan noodles : Part one ; Wei Lih instant noodles with Onion flavour

The way I prepare these delicious noodles is ; I open the packet and season the bowl with all of the oil condiment and half the dry powder condiment , I add a dash of sesame oil , two desert spoons of peanut oil , three desert spoons of vegetable oil , spring onion , coriander and a fork full of preserved cabbage . You may choose the preserved cabbage you like or try Chinese preserved vegetable or try Sauerkraut . I boil water and add the dry noodle cake . I cook the underside half of the noodle and leave the upper side half crunchy . I put the noodles and some of the water in the bowl and stir a little bit and eat .

Wei Lih is made in Taiwan . 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Morals

Spellings of some common meats 101 : ( More revised and updated 2/10/2024 )